West Lancashire Borough Council
The Government has confirmed that England has moved to Plan B following concerns about the rapid spread of the Omicron variant. Find more about the new measures here.
Household Support Fund:
West Lancashire Borough Council are now receiving applications from residents who do not have enough resources to meet their immediate short-term needs and require assistance with essential items over the winter period. The Household Support Fund can be used to help towards the cost of food, energy and other household essentials and bills including transport costs for COVID-19/booster vaccinations.
The Local Plan Consultation is now OPEN: Click here to go to the consultation
The next meeting of the Cabinet will be on Wednesday 25 January at 7pm in the Council Chamber at 52 Derby Street.
Your West Lancashire
Find more information for where you live
- Coronavirus (external link)
- Gritting (external link)
- Flooding (external link)
- Report a pot hole (external link)
- Report a highway fault (external link)
- Blue Badges (external link)
- Elections (external link)
- Roads & travel (external link)
- Schools (external link)
- Health & social care (external link)
- Births, marriages, deaths (external link)
- Household waste recycling centres (external link)
- Tawd Valley Park Mountain Bike Trails gear-up for opening
- WHAT'S IMPORTANT TO YOU?
- Council wants your views on unauthorised car meets
- New fund to help those in need this Christmas
- Domestic abuse - don’t suffer alone this Christmas
- Skelmersdale community Christmas event set to sparkle
- Don’t take the bait from Loan Sharks this Christmas
- Key dates for services over Christmas and New year
- Park for £1 in Ormskirk this Christmas
- Tawd Valley Developments hands over latest batch of new Skelmersdale homes to Council
- West Lancashire Borough Council to tackle hunger head-on
- Council to roll out mobile CCTV to tackle fly tipping
- Have your say in planning for the future of West Lancashire
- New Skelmersdale Town Centre moves a step closer
- Grant scheme launched to help West Lancashire businesses recover post-COVID
- 100 Young People employed through "Kickstart"