Council offices and CSP


Our Customer Service Points have re-opened from 4 May 2021. The opening hours are Tuesdays-Thursdays 10am-3pm. We will  be happy to see you, and ask that you join our staff in keeping to the government's guidance designed to keep us all safe during the coronavirus pandemic, which includes wearing a mask in enclosed spaces (unless you are exempt) and observing social distancing (two metres is best). You can also access many Council services through your online account with us (link to Service Now) and find a lot of information about the Council on this website:

West Lancashire Borough Council has two main customer contact points in the borough: the council offices in Ormskirk and the Customer Service Point in Skelmersdale.

Council Offices, 52 Derby Street, Ormskirk L39 2DF

This is the main office of West Lancashire Borough Council.

Please note: Wigan Road/Abbotsford entrance to Derby Street car park is closed to cars.

There is a pay and display car park at the council offices. If you are staying for less than 30 minutes, you can obtain a free parking ticket from the pay and display machines on the car park.

If you will be longer than 30 minutes you will need to purchase a parking ticket from any of the pay and display machines. Parking tickets must be clearly displayed in the windscreen of your vehicle.

Customer Service Point (CSP), Concourse, Skelmersdale WN8 6LN 

The Customer Service Point (CSP) is a great service for Skelmersdale residents at the Concourse. Drop in while you're shopping to ask a question or request a service. 

Download information about  using public transport to visit us (PDF 72kb)

Our online services include:

If you are a Council tenant, or want to be a Council tenant, you can find a lot of information and services online: